Indie Talk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the fuck do I not have a "special" title, Jonads?

3 posters

Go down

Why the fuck do I not have a "special" title, Jonads? Empty Why the fuck do I not have a "special" title, Jonads?

Post  Gingster Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:33 am

Hey, I'm the Gingster.
Gingster
Gingster
Co Admin
Co Admin

Back to top Go down

Why the fuck do I not have a "special" title, Jonads? Empty Re: Why the fuck do I not have a "special" title, Jonads?

Post  Jonads Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 am

What do you mean special title? oh and welcome aboard Gingee Razz
Jonads
Jonads
Admin
Admin

http://www.jonahgrimes.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Why the fuck do I not have a "special" title, Jonads? Empty Re: Why the fuck do I not have a "special" title, Jonads?

Post  Jürgen Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:36 am

We have a ginger on the forums... Im out jk! What kindof music doyou fancy?
Jürgen
Jürgen
Co Admin
Co Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gingster Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:37 am

Anything from smooth jazz to post-punk revival, but never country. Depends on my mood.
Gingster
Gingster
Co Admin
Co Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jürgen Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:39 am

Sounds good, do you like football? or as you in the states call it "Soccer"?
Jürgen
Jürgen
Co Admin
Co Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gingster Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:47 am

I prefer to call it football, even though I often get strange looks from the legions of NFL fans here in the States. I also follow rugby. I support Liverpool/USA National Team for football and Munster/Ireland for rugby.
Gingster
Gingster
Co Admin
Co Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jürgen Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:59 am

No Bundesliga teams???? Sad
Jürgen
Jürgen
Co Admin
Co Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gingster Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:04 am

The Bundesliga has virtually no coverage in the US. The most you ever see of German football is a ticker with Bundesliga results on Fox Soccer Channel.
Gingster
Gingster
Co Admin
Co Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jürgen Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 am

I guess youve got a point there American fußball coverage ist pathetic.
Jürgen
Jürgen
Co Admin
Co Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonads Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:06 am

Nathan I take it you've met our German lad, Jürgen lol
Jonads
Jonads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gingster Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:13 am

Jürgen wrote:I guess youve got a point there American fußball coverage ist pathetic.

Worse than pathetic. You have to pay $15 USD to get a watered-down version of Sky Sports that plays 6 matches per week, over and over again. ESPN will play the World Cup, the biggest Champions League game of the week, and one EPL game per week (usually Man U or Chelsea vs. some other team - Liverpool/Arsenal (2nd meeting) was skipped for Chelsea/Wolves (I think it was Wolves, either way, it was a team in or near the relegation zone). ESPN's analysis is laughable at best. The Torres transfer was a ticker, not even a 30 second video clip. I hate American sports.
Gingster
Gingster
Co Admin
Co Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonads Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:15 am

Nathan I made a Tea thread for you
Jonads
Jonads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gingster Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:17 am

Muchos gracias señor.
Gingster
Gingster
Co Admin
Co Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down