Indie Talk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansion. This wasn't ten letters so I made the title passive aggressively long by typing out the fact that I was being passive aggressive. SOOOO META GUIEZ.

2 posters

Go down

Expansion. This wasn't ten letters so I made the title passive aggressively long by typing out the fact that I was being passive aggressive. SOOOO META GUIEZ. Empty Expansion. This wasn't ten letters so I made the title passive aggressively long by typing out the fact that I was being passive aggressive. SOOOO META GUIEZ.

Post  Saby Waby Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:02 am

Do you intend for us to share this with people or is that up to your digression? Also, invite Cody.
Saby Waby
Saby Waby
Co Admin
Co Admin

Back to top Go down

Expansion. This wasn't ten letters so I made the title passive aggressively long by typing out the fact that I was being passive aggressive. SOOOO META GUIEZ. Empty Re: Expansion. This wasn't ten letters so I made the title passive aggressively long by typing out the fact that I was being passive aggressive. SOOOO META GUIEZ.

Post  Jonads Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 am

Yeah you guys can invite people I want 20 or more people on here so add friends!
Jonads
Jonads
Admin
Admin

http://www.jonahgrimes.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down