Brown Bird

Go down

Brown Bird Empty Brown Bird

Post  Troy on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 am

If you're ISO a really good, easy listening folk band, I strongly suggest that you check out Brown Bird. They're a brilliant band and I've yet to hear a song of theirs that I didn't like. The lead singer as an epic beard (as any lead singer of an indie folk band should) and the strings player is a babe with bitchin' tattoos. They're relatively new (2007 is when they released their first album, Tautology and they're still sadly undiscovered. Their last two albums The Devil Dancing and The Sound of Ghosts I think are the best.
I hope you love them as much as I do.
Troy
Troy
Co Admin
Co Admin

View user profile http://atroubledthespian.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Brown Bird Empty Re: Brown Bird

Post  Jonads on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 pm

I just went to their website and listened to their stuff, and may I say your statement that he has an "epic beard" is a completely true, this guys beard is awesome, and yes I can agree she is a total babe. From what Ive heard so far I can totally understand why you like them. They have almost a country sound mixed with Iron and Wine, and Fleet Foxes, all in all good post! Smile
Jonads
Jonads
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.jonahgrimes.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jürgen on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:03 pm

I like what I hear, over here in Germany, folk is pretty good, but this rivals some of my favorite German folk artists, I really like this band, so I guess Ill have to buy some of their stuff hahhaha

Co Admin
Co Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down